- Hydrolix moisture management system helps keep you cool, dry, and comfortable
- 4-way stretch provides freedom of movement and superior comfort
- Reverse coil zip with garage
- Auto locker puller for quick release
- Reflective B1B logo on left chest
- Laser cut sleeves helps prevent chaffing
- Elastic hem with inner silicone grip prevents slippage
- Drop tail hem offers enhanced coverage
- Reflective print on lower back provides greater visibility in low light conditions
- 77% Recycled Nylon
- 23% Spandex
From endure to cross-country riding, this Point to Point Jersey fashioned from recycled Nylon delivers every time. Moisture wicking fabrication keeps you cool, dry, and comfortable with exceptional breathability, while 4-way stretch allows greater movement and response to changing terrain. A full zip closure design with reverse coil zip provides easy on-off, and an auto lock puller offers a quick release. An elastic hem with inner silicon grip reduces slippage, and the reflective print on lower back ensures greater visibility in low light conditions. It’s finished with laser cut sleeves and an iconic B1B logo on left chest.
Gía de Tallas
Para zapatos de ciclismo, generalmente se recomienda que se use media talla menos que su talla normal de tenis.